We are currently registering for BeastMode Track & Field…
BeastMode Track & Field
- How much does Registration cost for BeastMode Track & Field?
- Registration for “BeastMode Track & Field” is $245.
- Can I set-up a payment plan?
- Yes, payment plans are available upon request. For more information speak with a BeastMode representative. In the meantime, please fill out the online registration form.
- What does my Registration Fee cover?
- Athletes registration fees cover equipment, track usage, general liability insurance, in-season training, and facilities.
- Do I get to keep my uniforms?
- Yes. Your uniform will be new and will belong to you.
- Are there any other fees?
- Yes. Your athlete will need membership with the “American Athletic Union of the United States” (AAU) to be eligible to compete in AAU sanctioned track meets. AAU membership is $16 for one year. Your athlete will also need a membership with USA Track & Field (USATF) to be eligible to compete in USATF sanctioned events. USATF membership is $20 for one year. Our track club will keep you informed on when these fees are due.
- How long does the season last?
- Generally, most teams begin training in January. Competitions usually begin around late March and continue through June. Athletes that qualify for the Junior Olympics continue through the end of July.
- What is the Refund Policy?
- BeastMode holds to a No Refund Policy just as most other Track & Field teams
- How much does Registration cost for “CrossCountry” ?
- Registration for “CrossCountry” is only $195.
- What does my Registration Fee Cover?
- Athletes registration fees cover equipment, track usage & professional sport specific training.
- When is CrossCountry Season?
- CrossCountry Season begins in September and ends in December. Most of all of our CrossCounty athletes also participate in BeastMode Track & Field in the spring.
- What is the CrossCountry practice & meet schedule?
- To see the 2019 Cross Country Schedule Click Here
- The schedule is subject to change